Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My little sister gets married this weekend and I have cancer...

With sadness comes happiness and I almost forget that I have cancer right now, the plane leaves in the morning for NY and my family and I can't wait to be on it.

When things are hard, I look into my daughter's eyes and know everything will be ok, I will fight, I will eat right, I will do whatever it takes to be around for her and meet her children, I will SURVIVE.

My treatment last week went really well and the side affects have been very managable, thank goodness for that, I even get to have a glass of wine during the wedding weekend to celebrate along with everyone else.

My spirits are great today and I pray that they will be for the entire weekend coming up as it is NOT about my cancer or me this weekend, it is about my sisters big day.

Love to all of you and know that I am here any time you want to email,

Rina

No comments: