Thursday, September 13, 2007

Can't work like I used to

Hi everyone,

Well, my sisters wedding was wonderful in upstate NY this past weekend, I had a rash from the chemo all over but fared pretty well, last night I slept 12 hours and I plan on doing it again tonight, TIRED...

I have a wonderful opportunity work wise that after much talking with my wonderful husband, I have to decline to take it being that it would mean 12-16 hour days in Canada for six days, I REALLY wanted to be my old self and go, go, go... but he is a better rationalizer (is that a word) than I am... so I will send one of my staff to go in my place which is not the end of the world.

Next treatment is next week on Tuesday, the worst of this so far is the RASH that started a week after treatment began which is strange, I would think it would start right away! My ups and downs are getting farther apart, for the most part I am up and really relishing being a MOM first and foremost. Of course my six year old angel and I are very close but it now seems much more important to be a mom than a business owner, often I have thoughts of selling my company but those are pushed off by my husband, he wants me to wait until all the treatment is over and the cancer is HOPEFULLY gone and then if I want to sell it, GREAT... do it but for now, it is doing well with the amount of time I can put in, I just feel overwhelmed most of the time. My eating habits are getting back to normal as of yesterday, the wedding was a time for celebration and BOY did I celebrate with food and wine.

Hope all of you cowgirls are doing great,

Rina

No comments: